- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: November 28, 2020 1:12 pm
- Expires: 308 days, 9 hours
Personnel Fitness Trainer Qualifications:
– Qualified personal trainers and personnel certified to teach AF approved fitness classes to include spinning, step-aerobics, Pilates/abs, weight/strength, cardiovascular, and circuit training.
– Personal Trainers will have current CPR and AED certifications: Copies of certifications from a
source approved by the AF must be provided to ACCL prior to start of employment.
– Must have knowledge of Pilates, abs, weight, strength, cardiovascular and circuit training.
– Personal trainers shall be certified IAW AFI 34-266 Air Force Fitness and Sports Program or other applicable AF Fitness guidance and policies.
– Submission of Original copies of each person’s certification are required within seven calendar
days after arriving at ADAB
– Must have several certifications, e.g., water aerobics, step aerobics, etc.).
– Must have the ability to make class schedules to cover all work shifts
– Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Must be able to follow Safety and Environmental regulations in the performance of work
– Must have experience supporting a 24/7operational environment
– Must be able to follow governmental policies and procedures under supervisory chain of
– Must be fluent in English