- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: November 28, 2020 1:18 pm
- Expires: 308 days, 9 hours
General Laborers/Custodians Qualifications
– Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision required and have skills on
how to have good relationship with people.
– Must be able to follow Safety and Environmental regulations in the performance of work
– Must have experience supporting a 24/7operational environment
– Must be able to follow governmental policies and procedures under supervisory chain of
– Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
– Gather and empty trash. Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
– Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
– Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and
– Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
– Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing, and electrical systems
– Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
– Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
– Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors
– Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment
– Clean chimneys, flues, and connecting pipes, using power and hand tools.
– Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware and metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, and power cleaning equipment
– Drive vehicles required to perform or mobilize to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum cleaners.
– Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
– Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
– Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
– Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds.
– Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
– Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snowploughs, snow blowers,and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
– Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
– Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
– Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
– Must be fluent in English