- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Electrical
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: October 3, 2020 2:48 pm
- Expires: 337 days
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2/3 years of experience in U.A.E.
Thorough knowledge of DEWA/DM/DCD regulations.
Familiar with all the MEP methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to Mechanical works for building projects.
Well versed in interpreting and executing MEP related drawings.
Performing HVAC load calculations.
Designing HVAC, plumbing and Fire Protection systems.
Making equipment selections.
Preparation of project specifications.
1) Experience in Chilled water system and Direct Expansion (DX) system – Split / Ducted split AC installation
Large buildings are with chilled water system ( shopping malls. Office Bldg
2) experience in Ducting, piping ( refrigerant tubing, chilled water pipes) , equipment installation
3) Experience in Tendering, Estimation, BOQ , Design, installation, commissioning etc
4) Man power / man hour estimation knowledge for new installations, maintenance, retrofit works, piece work etc,,
5) Design of cooling load calculation, ducting, piping ( Ref & chilled water lines), equipment selection , drawings , documentation etc ,
7) product knowledge with various vendors
8) Material sourcing
9) Previous project executed value/ Type of Bdg / Type of works etc,..
10) workmanship / Site knowledge