- Salary: AED2,500.00
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Other
- Gender: Any
- Listed: October 13, 2020 3:30 pm
- Expires: 347 days, 10 hours
* Entertains the guests by serving the shisha with a lively show or performance and creative presentation.
* Demonstrates creativity in creating new flavors, and other mixings to meet ultimate guest satisfaction.
* Provides guests accurate information of the Shisha menu, specialties, and current promotions.
* Upsells variety of Shisha products to the guests to maximize sales.
* Prepares, sets up, and serves Shisha according to established standards and presentation.
* Assists guests in selecting appropriate food and beverage pairings to ensure ultimate guest satisfaction with the products and services.
* Ensures that the bar is well-stocked with Shisha accessories and all necessary equipment and accessories are * Handles guests’ concerns professionally.
* Ensuring that the service to the guest is as per restaurant standards, in order to maximize guest satisfaction and departmental profit.
* Interacting positively and professionally with the guest, colleagues and other departments as appropriate and required.
* Welcoming the guests on arrival and help to seat them.
* Recommending and suggesting specialties to the guest and up selling whenever possible.
* Taking orders from the guests and following through service in compliance with the restaurant standards, clearing and resetting tables once the guests have finished.
* Collecting supplies from the store and ensuring that all side stations are correctly stocked, tidy and clean.
* Attending all regular departmental briefings and contributing to an open communication within the assigned team.
* Being familiar and abiding by the company’s internal policies and safety procedures.
* Responsible for packing shishas, preparing the shisha bar, and generally keeping the bar areas clean.
* If opening, responsibilities include completing opening tasks such as turning on lounge lights, turning on thermostat, filling shishas, resetting interior furniture, making sure the lounge area is clean and free of debris, cutting limes, oranges and other fruits as needed, turning on burner, making sure foil, tops, and tips are stocked, setting outside furniture, and any other responsibilities outlined on the nightly log.
* If working during rush hours, responsibilities include breaking down shishas not currently in use at the end of the shift, and filling tobaccos.
* If closing, responsibilities include completing closing tasks, including breaking down remaining the remaining shishas, cleaning any remaining glasses and replacing them in the glass chiller, wiping down service bar area, setting aside full trash bags to be taken out the next day, turning off burner, turning off lights, turning off thermostat, completing end of day reports, completing any other responsibilities outlined on the nightly log, and leaving the building ready to open the next day.
At least 1-2 years of prior experience as Shisha Sommelier or in related field.
* Must have a pleasing personality.
* Must have good customer service skills.
* Must be attentive to details.
* Must be pleasant and professional looking.