Sorry, no listings were found.
There are many different ways people get job in the UAE. For instance, some people have their relatives and friends working in the UAE who hold prestigious positions at different companies. So they simply ask these relatives to refer them for different job offers. Simple.
385 total views, 1 today
If you are on a short trip to Dubai to find a job or for any other reasons you may want to know what are the busiest malls in the city, most of the malls in Dubai are linked with the Dubai Metro station network so you wont have any difficulties going to any of them.
Below are the busiest malls in Dubai in order:
1108 total views, 1 today
This article might be strange but since the burger is a very popular sandwich and its a quick and delicious food after a hard day of work then why not share my opinion with the people living there about the best burger taste in Dubai as I have been a big fan of them and have tried almost all the famous ones.
The top 10 Burgers in Dubai are:
1429 total views, 2 today
Dubai was the first emirate to pioneer the free zone model, offering foreign businesses attractive concessions and a number of investment incentives, including 100 percent ownership of a subsidiary and zero taxation. There are currently 22 free zones in operation, developed for specific sectors and industries including ICT, media, finance, gold and jewellery and health care. Jebel Ali Free Zone is now one of the world’s largest free zones allowing for 100 percent foreign ownership with no recruitment or sponsorship restraints. There is full corporate tax and customs duty exemption on imported raw materials and equipment, with no levy on exports and imports.
The major freezones in Dubai are:
1711 total views, 1 today
Do you need an entry permit or a visa to enter the UAE?
Entry permit and visa policies
The visa and permit system works according to rules and regulations set by Ministry of Interior and its affiliated Directorates of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in each emirate. Visa policies are based on the principle of reciprocity. Before you apply for a visa or an entry permit, check if you are eligible for a visa-free entry or to receive visa on arrival or you need eVisa prior to travel or an entry permit pre-arranged by a sponsor based in the UAE.
2749 total views, 2 today
Uber is a worldwide company and their services are pretty good everywhere. however, Careem company were originally founded in Dubai and they have a good relations with the UAE government. their future seems brighter in the middle east region in general.
2348 total views, 0 today
According to our private analytics at DuJobs, we have seen a growth in the jobs listings (job opportunities / job seekers) below as they were getting the highest hits in our website as of 2018.
please note that these jobs are not meant to be the highest paid jobs in UAE or Dubai but instead they are getting more attention than others and therefor we have decided to list them to show you what are the people searching for these days.
Note: The view count as of 03 May 2018
1456 total views, 0 today
Moving to Dubai? Wondering what life is like living in Dubai? This video is the perfect intro to give you an insight of what to expect living in Dubai. I try covering most common questions such as;
– Is Dubai a country?
– Do you speak Arabic?
2249 total views, 0 today
New buildings and structures are being erected in the UAE with each passing day. This opens a huge door of opportunities for engineers and other professionals in the building and construction sector. Similarly, investors can set up businesses that manufacture or sell raw materials used in building and construction.
2. Oil and gas
This has been the mainstay of the country’s economy for several years. And much of the riches presently enjoyed by the UAE can be attributed to the country’s oil sector. Despite being exploited for years, the oil sector still has enough room to accommodate new investors. Interested entrepreneurs can start their own businesses from scratch or partner with existing businesses. Continue reading …
2441 total views, 1 today
Do you want to start a business in Dubai? And searching for profitable business ideas in Dubai with low investment? According to quora, Dubai is considered as the commercial capital of United Arab Emirates and has the favourable economy for business investment. This is the main business hub amongst Arab countries. The UAE is a country, consisting of seven smaller ‘emirates’ which are similar to states. The seven states are Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al Khaimah and Umm al Qaiwain. Here in this post, I intend to explore the current economy overview for small business in Dubai and a list of 30 legitimate small business investment opportunities in Dubai. Continue reading …
2421 total views, 0 today
Our first impression of Dubai wasn’t great. When we landed and got into our car, the drive to the hotel surprised us. Dubai looked ugly! A sand-covered, hot and misty city – not nearly as impressive as we expected. Considering we promote the city, this was NOT what we wanted to be thinking…
Each day was full of meetings and it wasn’t long before we learned a few things about Dubai that we knew would be useful to our candidates.
1755 total views, 0 today
Top Job Ads Today
- Registerd Nurse with DHA (4 views)
- Urgently Required Light Duty Driver North Indian Holding No. 3 & 5 Valid UAE Driving License On Visit Visa (3 views)
- STRICTLY ONLY FEMALE PHILIPINO SECRETARY / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / OFFICE ADMIN REQUIRED (3 views)
- Baby Care Givers vacancies in Dubai (3 views)
- URGENTLY REQUIRED HR ASSISTANT IN SHARJAH (2 views)
- Need Filipino Receptionist/Telephone Operator and Office boy (2 views)
- LOOKING AS DRIVER JOB HAVE 3YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH FAMILY IN DUBAI (2 views)
- Urgently Required Motorcycle Driver with his own bike (2 views)
- Seeking Job as HR Coordinator , Business consulting and admin (1 views)
- 7.8 years of HSE gulf experience with driving license (1 views)
Top Job Ads Overall
- Registerd Nurse with DHA (78363 views)
- Light Vehicle Driver is looking for a Temporary job (25416 views)
- AL AWAIEL & AKAT RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (3942 views)
- Urgently Required Teacher’s For Bright Riders School,Abu Dhabi (3620 views)
- Walk in interview tomorrow 2.30 pm Dubai business bay (3559 views)
- Required TEACHERS – INDIAN SCHOOL AJMAN (3480 views)
- Female Philipino Secretary / Executive Assistant to Manager CEO required (3120 views)
- Urgently Required Engineers And Skilled Staff For Delta Construction Co W.L.L. A Leading Organization in Construction,Operating in the Kingdom of Bahrain – Walk In Interview’s (3105 views)
- REQUIRED TEACHERS Indian School Al Ain (3027 views)
- STRICTLY ONLY FEMALE PHILIPINO SECRETARY / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / OFFICE ADMIN REQUIRED (2818 views)