- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Engineering
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: April 23, 2017 2:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Monitor and control all company purchases of goods and services for various departments as per the company purchase policy.
2. Ensuring that the purchase policy is followed across the organization.
3. Ensure purchase orders are correctly prepared & forwarded to suppliers on time.
4. Managing a team of Drivers Including their hiring, leave management, shift assignment, duty assignment, their health checkups, sorting out their issues, route planning, maintaining driver records, their license updates, accidents, safety measures, Vehicle Allotment, Leave vacancy management, Speed limit maintained etc.,
5. Managing Company vehicles as mentioned above Including the timely planning of route to pick up the employees from their respective area of residence and dropping to the factory and also drop back after their factory hours. Ensuring no defaults & issues in the pickup and drop and with strict adherence to the company timings. Sorting out any issues related to this.
6. Ensure the best rates & quality is obtained with best credit terms for all the purchases through competitive quotations.
7. Coordination for department purchases and preparing the purchase orders for all the departments.
8. Monitoring of all purchases and maintain a centralized control on all the purchases of the company.
9. Prepare & submit monthly MIS reports related to purchases.
10. Preparation of purchase orders, follow-up with departments for unmatched LPO’s, and ensure delivery of goods on time.
11. Cost control by renegotiating deal done by departments and achieving the best possible market rates.
12. Voucher matching the invoices with the orders for finance & corporate.
13. Knowledge in procurement of Medium & Low Voltage Power Systems Networks, Supply and Installation works, involving Transformers, DB’s, RMU’s, Cable laying, Street Lightings Poles and foundations, cable jointing and terminations, testing and commissioning.
14. He should be highly proficient in finalizing the Suppliers, Negotiation of related purchase, comparative statements.
15. Track record of successfully managing Substation and Transmission Line
16. Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
17. Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, site personnel etc. to provide technical assistance and support related to IT issues.
18. Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
19. Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
20. Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
21. Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
Core working knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint – mandatory requirement.
1-2 years of UAE experience in electrical design and supervision and installation of electrical installations.
Fluency in English and Hindi.
372 total views, 1 today