- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Other
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Other
- Gender: Any
- Listed: February 23, 2021 8:48 pm
- Expires: 357 days, 9 hours
As a Commis, you are also expected to comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
2. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, motivating and coaching employees serve as a role model.
3. Accepting store deliveries are also part of the Commis I Chef duties.
4. Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
5. Control food stock and food cost in his section/kitchen.
6. Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner.
7. Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
8. Commis I Chef are also required to ensure that all stocks are well maintained.
9. Commis I also ensure that mise en place for food preparation is completed in your section.
10. Ensure the quality of the food items.
11. Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
12. Ensure and prepare mise-en-place for banquets and restaurant buffets as per the F.P
13. Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers.
14. Ensure constant innovation in buffet preparation and presentation.
15. Follow and maintain cleanliness and good hygiene practices in the kitchen.
16. Inform Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials.
17. Inform F&B service staff of available items and available chef special menu.
18. Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
19. Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
20. Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly.
21. Prepare the daily mise-en-place and food production in different sections of the main pantry or satellites.
22. Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
23. Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu.