- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Other
- Gender: Any
- Listed: October 11, 2020 4:00 pm
- Expires: 346 days, 12 hours
Join one of Dubai’s leading Engineering, Architecture and environmental companies with a diversified business in the building industry.
– Candidate should be Civil Engineering graduate with minimum 6-8 years of working Experience as a site Engineer responsible for Site supervisions, Work Progress, Execution, Quality Checks and Records for High Rise Towers and Luxury Villas.
– The Key responsibilities are to assist Project Manager / RE in administration, scheduling, cost control and processing RFIs, method statement, material submittals, shop drawings and as built drawings.
– Also to monitor the works executions as per approved drawings, performing the checks on drawings, Quality checks, monitoring the work progress, conducting site meeting weekly, monthly and forecast the work progress, .
– Candidate has to keep full record of quality checks at site and also to monitor the safety measures at project site with full confidence and maintaining the Quality records at site also to review and comment on method statement, material submittals, shop drawings and as built drawings.
– Candidate must be familiar with the code and practice followed in DUBAI/UAE with the due consideration to the requirement from DM, Civil Defense and should have good experience project planning tools.
– Candidate willing to join on immediate basis and with 6-8 years of experience in UAE shall be preferred.
Please send updated CV with copies of academic degrees, memberships & registrations certificates with the relevant government bodies with recent photographs.
Mail Your CV – [email protected]