- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Consumer Goods
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: August 28, 2018 11:02 am
- Expires: 65 days, 13 hours
Unloading /Loading the material to Warehouse and place it in proper places systematically.
Obtain work orders from supervisors and chart out daily activities.
• Assist warehouse staff in shipping and receiving trucks.
• Check-in materials and match purchase orders with received items.
• Move items from the receiving pallet to storage areas using forklifts or trolleys.
• Ensure that dragged item is not damaged or broken.
• Report any damaged items to the supervisor immediately.
• Physically move orders from storage areas to packing areas.
• Handle packing activities such as putting items in boxes or crates and labeling them correctly.
Make sure that packaged items are properly and securely placed in the delivery truck.
Cleaning and sanitation requirement will be the included responsibility.
Driving License is additional advantage but not required.
565 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI