- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
- Listed: April 9, 2017 9:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are looking for qualified Female Travel Consultant with minimum 2 years Dubai, UAE working experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To Provide High quality service and travel advice to Companies and direct customers.
• To ensure bookings materialize that would generate revenue in line with departmental and corporate growth strategy.
• Direct interact with existing and potential clients, to sell airline tickets and travel related products.
•Minimum 2-5 years experience in travel industry.
•International destination knowledge.
•Excellent selling and convincing skills.
•Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
•Ability to multi-task and maintain a level of professionalism.
•Self-motivated, hard-working and detail-oriented personality.
•Ability to meet long and short-term goals.
•Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach.
•Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc).
•Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
Open interviews on April 09 – 13, Sunday to Thursday at 12 – 1pm. ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS can proceed for the interview. Office located at Al Garhoud near GGICO Metro Station (Exit 2), Saraya Avenue Bldg. Block-A, M-05 (Nearest landmark beside AL Dar University). Contact No. 04-255-5002.