- Salary: After Interview
- City: Al Ain
- Industry: Agriculture
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: November 22, 2020 12:42 pm
- Expires: 348 days, 19 hours
Job purpose: Operate the counter of the Veterinary Pharmacy.
• Assist with maintaining pharmaceutical and supply inventory and reconciling transactions. Assesses inventory levels. Orders supplies and restocks supplies of medicines.
• Assist in ordering, maintaining, and estimating demand for pharmaceutical inventories.
• Assist in maintaining Pharmacy files and records, as required by UAE Law, and by Pharmacy policies and procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent and a relevant Veterinary Pharmacy experience.
3.Preferred Qualifications & Skills
1. Good communication skills in English and basic Arabic.
2. Good mathematics skills–addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division–are a necessity. Must be able to use a calculator. Demonstrates the ability to accurately perform algebraic equations.
3. Good computer skills.
4. Ability to work in databases (Excel) and word processing programs (Word) is critical to success in this position.
5. Must be able to write and address reports.
6. Candidate should have experience to work with emirati family owned business.