- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Automobile
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: March 24, 2019 2:46 pm
- Expires: 210 days, 1 hour
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Creating Job of new employees, maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, and interviewing program; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Conducting orientation and training programs, scheduling and conducting job evaluations.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee by KPI. To coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
• Preparation & maintains employee benefits programs; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
• Ensures legal compliance of UAE Labour and Immigration Department by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements.
• Prepare & maintains management guidelines and recommend for human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Preparation of Succession Planning for key role in company.
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
252 total views, 2 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI