- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Construction/Civil Engineer
- Listed: October 10, 2018 5:46 pm
- Expires: 108 days, 20 hours
I being a civil engineer would very much appreciate a leading civil engineer position (Civil structural engineer/site engineer/QA/QC/Planning engineer/estimator).
Highlights of my Credentials:
1) BE in civil engineering from UET Peshawar, Pakistan (2011).
2) MS in Urban Infrastructure Engineering from National
Institute of planning and engineering, UET Peshawar,
Pakistan (Coursework completed 2013).
1) Dubai Municipality (G+1),
2) Saudi Council of engineers.
3) Pakistan Engineering Council.
Driving License: Valid UAE Driving License (Dubai)
Over 7 Years( 4 Years Pakistan+3 Years GCC) of Hands-on experience in providing the site civil engineering technical leadership for various building construction projects ranging;
· High-rise buildings & large-scale commercial constructions (G+12,warehouses)
· Residential Buildings (Villas, Apartments)
· infrastructural projects
· Industrial projects (oil & gas Sector) with Saudi Aramco & SABIC.
Been accountable for,
· The successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project & monitoring and reporting progress.
· Reviewing and approving project drawings and specifications, preparing cost estimates, preparing proposals and schedules, and tracking expenses and deadlines to meet all deliverable.
· Preparation of estimates (BOQ), (BBS), Contract documents.
· Proficient in making shop drawings and technical specs using AutoCAD.
· Can work on project planning and scheduling software such as Primavera P6 (R16.1)
Currently, I am on a visit visa in UAE (Expiring 15/12/2018)
Call me anytime.
Engr. Amir Mehmood Asim
(Project planning & management/ drafting & estimation, QA/QC)
Mobile : +971 503498126
72 total views, 2 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI