- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: January 10, 2021 4:42 pm
- Expires: 344 days, 3 hours
• Willing to join Immediately,
• Projects Handled: Residential Villa and or High Rise Building
•Minimum of 5 working years experience.
• Provide technical leadership to unit staff
• Provide detailed guidance where necessary
• Train in general principles as well as in areas of expertise
• Recommend external education and training as appropriate
• Evaluate performance of personnel
• Anticipate, develop, and implement solutions to current and future that face the computing environment of the Faculty
• Understand and anticipate user perceptions of the computing environment relevant to areas of expertise
• Keep abreast of new technological advances as they might affect and/or enhance the Faculty’s computing environments
• Be prepared to spend significant effort as senior technical staff, in addition to purely management duties
• Promote a co-operative, collegial approach to problem solving
• Encourage interaction between managed groups
• Work as a team with other Managers
• Work with the user-community in areas of expertise
• Be able to interact tactfully with faculty
• Work with university-wide committees relevant to areas of expertise
• Bachelor’s degree in the relevant Engineering discipline or similar.
• Additional certification or license may be required.
• Experience in a similar technical role recommended.
• Experience working as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.