- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Engineering
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: August 11, 2018 12:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Technical Security Auditor
• Provides conceptual and technical advice to the client and installation company on how to implement the CCTV & alarm systems so that it will be in-compliance with the requirements of Dubai Police.
• Evaluate and develop approach to solutions.
• Risk Assessment and Analysis (Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the system)
• Project Supervision
• Proposed and recommend a complete security solution that is in-compliance with the requirements of Dubai police as per the implementing regulations of LAW 24 of 2008.
• Provides reports on technical specifications and Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for the proposed security and surveillance systems.
• Assigns task to the Security Systems Auditors and Security System Designers.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge for the team by arranging training and workshops.
• Checks and approves all Security Consulting Designs/Drawings before releasing it to the client.
• Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees to become security systems auditors and designers making sure that they are ready to take the written and situational exams from Dubai Police.
306 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI