- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: January 10, 2021 12:48 pm
- Expires: 346 days, 18 hours
• Willing to join Immediately.
• Projects Handled: Residential Villa and or High Rise Building
• Supporting the Engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
• Analyzing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
• Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency.
• Conducting required research and developing best practices.
• Coordinating with other Engineers and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
• Performing quality control on all projects, writing reports and making recommendations for improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in the relevant Engineering discipline or similar.
• Additional certification or license may be required.
• Experience in a similar technical role recommended.
• Experience working as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.