- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: July 9, 2018 12:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dubai based Interior Design Company is looking for supervisor to handle team and do site visits for new works, coordinate with sales team and support for estimation & quotation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
• Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment.
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
• Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
• Receive complaints and resolve problems
• Keep accurate records of employee attendance, timesheets and personnel records.
• Responsible to report of daily absenteeism to HRD
• Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
• Prepare and submit performance reports
• Devise and implement site policies and procedures.
• Set project goals and oversee projects to completion.
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
• should have knowledge of Interior Fit out Works.
• Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Exemplary analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to nurture effective professional relationships with staff and clients.
• Strong project management abilities.
• Confidence to thrive under pressure.
• Must have a valid UAE driving license.
Interested candidates drop CV with photo in
462 total views, 1 today