- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: June 25, 2018 1:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Title- Sr. Telecom Engineer
Location- Onshore Base
Purpose of Job
• Leads the team of Telecommunication (Telecom) Engineers, to ensure uninterrupted telecommunication services throughout the Refinery including portable radio communications, PABX, structured and backbone cables (copper and fibre optic), repeater and antenna systems, related hardware and software, hotlines between OPCOs, and new telecom equipment.
• Provides technical advice and guidance on all telecom related maintenance and installation works.
• Participates in the co-ordination, planning and implementation of all telecom system modifications, expansion and installations.
Minimum Job Requirements
• B.Sc. in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 9 years’ experience in installation, maintenance and repair of electronic and microprocessors based on analyser instrumentation, process analyser systems and DCS/ESD systems.
• Has knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to build relationships with staff and contractors with a focus on collaboration.
• Strong decision making ability.
• Proficient in verbal and written English.
369 total views, 2 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI