- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: June 25, 2018 1:55 pm
- Expires: 3 days, 21 hours
Job Title: Sr. Control Engineer (Offsite & Utilitie)
Location: Refinery-Control – Offsite & Utilites
Purpose of Job
Provides specialized technical guidance and support in the Maintenance engineering, troubleshooting and failure analysis of a wide range of instrumentation and associated control systems, such as PLCs, DCS, SCADA system etc. Reviews and participates in the design and development of related projects. Prepares statement of requirements for new projects. Participates in technical bid evaluation. Provides assistance to development engineering, Operations and studies the performance of major packages. Assesses the reliability of critical control packages and makes recommendations for their enhancement. Studies and recommends ways to enhance their reliability. Participates in the preparation of annual budgets and five-year plans.
Minimum Job Requirements
• B. Sc. in Instrumentation or Electronics engineering.
• 7 years experience in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a wide range of instrumentation and microprocessor based advanced control systems in an oil/gas, petrochemical industry and/or power generation plant.
• Good knowledge of English.
229 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI