- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: March 29, 2017 3:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
POSITION- SR. CONTROL/ ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Purpose of Job
• Provides specialized technical guidance and support in maintenance engineering and failure analysis of a wide range of electrical, instrumentation and control systems / equipment. Conducts studies on chronic problems and resolution of the same. Facilitates, enhances and ensures use of MAXIMO / SAP for preventive maintenance. Reviews plant additions and modifications from reliability and maintainability aspect; ensures quality assurance for major tasks, formulation of maintenance strategies and optimization of maintenance programs.
• Ensures development and update of preventive / predictive maintenance programs, reliability improvement programs and safety procedures for critical tasks, which have impact on safety. Extends support to major expansion Projects by reviewing design basis as well as scope and project implementation coordination.
• Develops strategies to update / replace equipment and systems that are obsolete and old.
• Conducts HSE audits and evaluates systems and procedures from HSE perspective.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering.
• Minimum 9 years’ experience in the engineering, installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of Electrical, Instrumentation and Control equipment’s, generation, transmission and distribution equipment, and protection systems in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical / Power Industry.
• Familiarity with Reliability Cantered Maintenance (RCM) techniques.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Technical data analysis and report writing skills.
• Quick and sound decision making and judgement.
• Knowledge of Industry recommended practice design methods calculation, procedures and QA / QC requirements with respect to development and checking of engineering procedures, incorporation of agreed changes and document control.
• Ability to prepare, review and approve method statements, scope of work, check electrical and control design discrepancies.
• Knowledge of the standards and codes used by UAE local authorities.
291 total views, 1 today