- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Paper
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: July 8, 2018 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A multinational company headquartered in UAE and is engaged in trading of recovered fibre for over 25 years is looking for a Shipping Documentation Executive.
– Record, initiate enter the cargos or shipments to the system to ensure existing information for further processing.
– Calculate, account and provide information about the shipment statistics; weight, destination, quantity, type, charge…etc.
– Perform material handling, receive and deliver to the desired routing, processing, recipient or any other concerned party.
– Communicate, coordinate, follow up and report about on processing or hold items to be manipulated, delivered to other parties, or provide feedback about status.
– Provide presentable communications with clients and customer and provide them the desired level of service in answering their queries.
– Organize and coordinate the formalities regarding the clearing of cargo or shipments at the port.
– Communicates with other departments including sales and marketing to effectively plan and distribute the workload.
– Candidates should be well versed all customs documentation formalities, negotiating with shipping lines & transporting companies.
– Minimum 4-7 years UAE Experience
– Knowledge in SAP or other equivalent system
– Knowledge of import/export rules, shipping lines, freight handling and shipping incoterms.
– Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Power point and email applications
– Keen to details