- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: May 14, 2017 4:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Experienced in managing Villa or Commercial projects from beginning to end including managing the in design team and the sub- contractors at site, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints and up to the highest level of quality and client satisfaction.
As a Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:-
• Deliver every project on time within budget and scope.
• Utilize your business, management and budgeting skills you will coordinate people and materials to meet standards and complete work on time.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget .
• Develop project scopes and objectives .
• Ensure availability and allocation .
• Develop a detailed project plan to manage time frames .
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems.
• Perform risk management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably in Civil)
• 10+ years of experience of which 5 years with an engineering and/or project management consultancy.
• Preferably with civil background
• Must: Previous experience in Construction Company of GCC
• Must: Already be located in the UAE.
We will only consider the very best candidates and the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, kindly apply with your updated cover letter and resume.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
186 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI