- Salary: After Interview
- City: Ras Al Khaimah
- Industry: Plastic
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: December 29, 2018 10:28 am
- Expires: 155 days, 16 hours
Senior Accountant required for a Plastic Disposable Material Manufacturing Company.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Experience: 5 – 7 years experience
• Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, cash flow and other forecast along preparing periodic reports that comparison with benchmarks.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow and other statements.
• Reconciliation statements – Banks, Suppliers, Customers, and vendor.
• Manages the fixed assets register and reconcile with general ledger along periodic physical verification.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted practices.
• Prepare and verify payroll files and transfer through bank / cash.
• Reconciling sales ensuring revenue is posted accurately in the accounting system on regular basis
• Handle office petty cash and petty cash expenses, its reimbursements, claims, supporting documents, payments and verification.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters & risk appetite.
Must have Valid UAE driver’s license
Remuneration and benefits: Subject for discussion upon interview
Please contact us if interested at email@example.com
399 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI