- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Engineering
- Listed: January 7, 2019 5:51 pm
- Expires: 78 days, 13 hours
• Soil Testing: BSEN and ASTM Standards all including test of soil.
Compaction test (MDD), CBR, Liquid Limit Plastic Limit & Plastic index, Sieve analysis (Grading test), Sand equivalent. In situ CBR, FDT,
• Basic concepts of Geological Maps, Wells correlation, Structural correlation and Stratigraphic correlation.
• To understand the Isopach map.
• To understand the basic concepts of Petro physics Including Petro-physical interpretation of Logs.
• To understand the basic concepts of Mud logging unit.
• To understand the Sensor installment and its working, Rig components and its working, mud circulation during drilling, mud Properties and how to make changes in mud properties by adding additives.
• To understand Sample taking from Shale shaker, Sample washing and quick differentiate between spot and representative Sample.
• To understand different calculation including lag time, annular Volume, pump output and Hydrostatic Pressure.
• To understand different tests as calcimetry
• , Bulk Density and Fluorescence.
• To understand the Gas system and function of BOP unit.
102 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI