- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Accounting/Audit
- Listed: May 29, 2017 11:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
6 years Major professional work experience in Accounts finance in UAE.
• Preparation of Financial Statements (Profit/ Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement)
• Accounts Receivable: Checking authorize customer invoices, A/R aging, analysis, verifying overdue invoices and follow up on debt collection.
• Accounts payable: Random checking of purchase invoices, A/P ageing analysis, authorized payments of all due vendor invoices.
• Payment processing,(Cheque preparation and TT) resetting credit limits and renewal of contact with creditors.
• Recording Journal Vouchers – for expenses, month closing and for settlement of accounts.
• Expertise in Payroll Accounting – UAE WPS, Accounts Receivable and Payables.
• Prepare customer statements (SOA).
• Budgeting and Forecasting Projected Profit/Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement.
• Bank Reconciliation statements.
• Petty Cash reconciliation and booking.
• Book keeping, Data entry.
• Stock/Inventory Management.
• Make Enquiry, Quotations and LPO and Invoice.
• Effectively Operating Accounting Software (Tally ERP 9,QuickBooks , Peachtree and Focus reach)
• MS Office Suit (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and outlook.
• Responsible for Accounts, Audit, Budget, and MIS.
• Day to day accounting and maintenance of records in Tally software.
140 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI