- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Human Resource
- Listed: February 13, 2017 9:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
I wish to apply for the Suitable Position in your prestigious organization. You will find that I possess the desired skill set for the job. As you can see from my resume I have a wide experience in Team Management, Human Resource, Administration, Sales Coordinator, Recruitment, and Customer service.
My previous experience and good communication skills would definitely prove to be an asset for your prestigious firm. As an employee, I would be objective oriented, and would do my best to bring maximum efficiency to your organization.
Additional accomplishments are summarized in the enclosed resume. Realizing the limitations of the written page, I would welcome the opportunity to share my work experience with you in a personal interview. I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to your prestigious organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I can join immediately after all the formalitites as I have my own visa and I can give NOC as well.
Edibeth Caintic Magtalas
Edibeth C. Magtalas
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Date of birth: May 31, 1990
Marital Status: Single
To take a challenging post for understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements and relevant parties.
• Having 4 years of professional experience in Sales Associate ,Technical Support, Customer Service, Human Resource
• Hands on experience in requirements gathering, analysis, detailed requirements design (Cases, user interfaces, report specifications, system to System interfaces), workflow design.
• Strong analytical and documentation skills accompanied by problem solving skills.
• An eye for detail accompanied by client interaction skills
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• International recruitment expert.
• Team handling/management
• HR Consultancy
• International Recruitment expert
• Customer Service/Sales Associate
• Sales Coordinator
GREYCELLS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY FZE, Dubai, UAE
(September 2015 – January 2017)
Team leader – Sales and Admin
March 2016 – January 2017
• Responsible in recruitment projects.
• Team performance with regards to revenue target and quality adherence
• Strategy in promoting other LOBs in line with the company vision
• Allocation of resources as required to achieve the management objectives
• Train and educate staff on policies and procedures
• Ensuring discipline and order with regards to attendance and other admin functions of the team including Roster management, Pre-shift and post shift briefings.
• Client – vendor coordination
• Assist the Director/CEO of the company in client communiqués
• Report generation and review to the management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Handle escalations from Internal+ External Clients
• Follow-up on pending payments
• Miscellaneous (documentation/file management, etc.)
September 2015 – February 2016
• Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
• Manages a sales team on behalf of the organization.
• Liaise between sales and admin department and clients to provide service most suitable to the client’s needs, costs, and time restraints.
• Produce report on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
XEROX BUSINESS SERVICES—PHILIPPINES
Total Benefits Outsourcing and Human Resource Specialist
February 2014—August 2015
• Provide the primary interface for employee benefits inquiries between employees, retirees, clients, and internal Human Resources. (XEROX and FORD USA)
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
• Assist employees and retirees with Health and Welfare, Pension benefits and 401(K).
• Respond to inquiries via telephone (inbound or outbound call), e-mail, chat, and fax.
• Proactively resolve employee’s issues and research issue through an open case.
• Participate in calibration with clients to know feedback with regard to customer service.
• Utilize available resources and tools to resolve caller’s issue.
• Provide administrative duties for benefit programs.
• Handle escalated telephone calls and inquiries.
• Act as point of contact for benefits information of highly compensated employees and retirees.
• Monitor and maintain quality assurance, service delivery and customer satisfaction performance metrics.
• Responsible in making reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to be submitted to Team Manager.
TELECTECH HOLDINGS STA. ROSA–
465 total views, 1 today