- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Profession: Accounting/Audit
- Listed: May 24, 2017 8:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dear Hiring manager:
I have 4 years of experience as an accountant during which I have worked on all aspects of Accounting and financing. For last two years I have been an integral part of the Accountant of shima international (Pvt) Ltd.
As my resume highlights, I have expertise in range of accounting areas, including the following:
• Reconciliation and expense reporting
• Budget creation, cost analysis, and forecasting
• Accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Financial statements and preparation
• Non-profit accounting principles
• Reporting and documentation
• General ledger audits and entries
• Knowledge of WPS system
My key job responsibilities in my present capacity as Accountant include, among others, the Following:
• Prepare and submit annual budget
• Budgeting /Funds Allocation/Cash Control/Bank Control/Recovery Control
• Evaluate effectiveness of business processes and give recommendations for improvement
• Auditing and verifying documents.
• Following internal controls.
• Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
My strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills allow me to Communicate effectively and seamlessly with clients. Along with these skills, I bring outstanding team-building and leadership skills to the table.
Attached with this cover letter is my resume. I sincerely request you to go through it to gain better understanding about my credentials as an Accountant. I am keen and enthusiastic about joining with a reputable establishment, and hope you will give me a chance to present my case in further detail in a personal interview.
Thanking you in advance for your time,
N. Nusky Ahamed,
262 total views, 2 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI