- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: March 6, 2017 11:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Post CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Guards industrial or commercial property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry, performing any combination of following duties: Patrols, periodically, buildings and grounds of industrial plant or commercial establishment, docks, logging camp area, or work site.
2) Examines doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
3) Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and apprehends or expels miscreants.
4) Inspects equipment and machinery to ascertain if tampering has occurred.
5) Watches for and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
6) Observes departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
7) Sounds alarm or calls police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
8) Permits authorized persons to enter property.
Experience: 3 years
Military Experience and Age 22 to 45
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
237 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI