- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: January 14, 2019 1:04 pm
- Expires: 357 days, 20 hours
Looking for a Security Guard Cum Gardner/Cleaner for a Villa Compound young and energetic, should speak English, well groomed (Preferred candidate to be from South India).
• He will be taking care of premises, watering the gardens, and clean common area.
• Responsible to ensure the highest service standards at all times.
• Provide guidance and assistance to the Residents, Guests and workers within the building. To ensure that exchanges with user of the building remain polite and non-confrontational.
• To ensure resident/guest privacy and discretion is maintained.
• Ensure the security of the premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment rooms, equipment, and access control points permitting access/egress.
• Assists in maintaining organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Maintains exceptional personal grooming at all times.
• To maintain at all times a level of personal fitness equal to if not better than the DPS minimum requirements for the security guard license.
• To comply with security related instructions, SOPs and or directions from the Company management.
Visa: The hired candidate visa will be sponsored by the owner (Individual sponsorship).
Salary : AED 3,000/- + Accommodation
Education: Minimum 10+2
Main Purpose of job:
A security guard’s role is to PROTECT people and property of his employer or contracted clients. So, the major responsibility of a security guard is prevention BEFORE an incident/offense occurs. The absence of incidents or offenses (crimes) is one sign that a security guard is effective.
Presence and visibility
Security guards should remain visible to assist with users of the premises as a deterrent against risks such as fire & Life safety, loss protection, property damage and acts of disorder within the premises
Security guards must remain alert to watch for abnormal activity or hear any unusual sounds. A security guard’s job is prevention. The security guard must: Be alert, Listen and Watch. Security Guards should be proactive in their duties at all times.
80 total views, 9 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI