- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Food & Packaged Food
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: February 4, 2018 10:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned food service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
• Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for the UAE
• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
• Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve food service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Approval and critique of promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development.
• Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing & Sales programs
• Implement strategy to achieve daily, monthly and yearly Volume and Collection targets.
• Monitor subordinates daily sales and shortages, rectify problem situations, co-ordinate with Finance & Marketing to issue Marketing supports/ credit notes.
• Regular coaching and feedback of Sales team to build motivation and selling skills
• Responsible for Negotiating Trade Agreements for maintaining targeted Gross Margin.
• Recruiting new customers and retaining existing customers.
• Quarterly review with existing customers, discuss volume growth/drop, further opportunities, marketing plans etc.
• Ensure marketing and exclusivity budgets are spent on time. Discuss joint marketing plans with customers and execute in coordination with marketing dept.
• Establish routes; plan the proper daily and weekly sequence of stops for each route so that travel time, mileage and vehicle-running costs are minimized; ensure that the customers are provided with a regular and efficient service .Implement and update the route and journey cycle plan cost effectively to achieve 100% coverage of all outlets.
• Ensure that approved Company Policy is followed in recommending the extension of credit and in collection; assist management in collection of all past due accounts in the assigned area.
• Creating Joint Business Plan with Key customers.
• Should have UAE Driving License and Car
• Should have Excellent communication skills
• Have at least with 3–5 years’ experience in a Supervisory role in a HORECA market
• Previous company reference
• Customer reference
• Knowledge of HORECA UAE market
303 total views, 1 today