- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: September 30, 2017 3:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to service existing accounts and build accounts with new customers in the markets served by our Dubai Fabrication Shop. The Sales Manager will be responsible for earning customer trust and loyalty and negotiating sales closure by staying in touch with our customer’s needs and earning the position of “preferred supplier”. The primary responsibility of the role will be sales of design-build projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Work to ensure consistent lead generation.
• Generate maximum job orders and achieve sales targets.
• Build and maintain customer relationships – earning their trust and preference by meeting their needs.
• Establish and meet business plan targets for Hours, Volume and Margin bookings.
• Get customer feedback and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the project life cycle.
• Collaborate with all Sales Agents to deliver Gross Margin that exceeds the business plan.
• Earn customer loyalty.
• Select the bid opportunities that enable us to deliver value to our customers.
• Accurate cost estimates, resulting in projects that projects that operate on the budget established in the estimate.
• Ability to manage people.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in sales (preferably structural steel) to general contractors and/or owners
• Ability to negotiate with design principals and construction personnel
• Experience with design-build projects
• Strong interpersonal skills – articulate communicator, adept in both electronic and verbal communications, professional appearance and demeanor
• Strategic acumen – the ability to think and act strategically to sell work
• High level of personal integrity – an individual that customers will quickly come to trust and respect
• Strong team building skills and capacity to make inclusive decisions that are met with broad, interdepartmental support
• History of loyalty to past and present employer(s)
• Capacity to set performance goals and manage personally and interpersonally to achieve them
• The capacity to review bid scope and estimates for accuracy
• Familiarity with construction contracts and the related negotiations
• Knowledge of structural design seismic and wind analysis
• Knowledge of steel fabrication and erection practices
• Knowledge of structural steel detailing
Business Plan and Strategy:
– Initiates and coordinates development of actions plans to penetrate new markets.
– Identify the market leads / potential projects.
– Contacting the main contractors, consultants and end users to introduce the company.
– Obtaining enquiries from EPC contractors / main contractors / consultants.
– Handling technical and commercial aspects of product enquiry.
– Contact with customers for follow up.
– Handling quotations and estimations.
– Knowledge of company’s products, provision of information and giving clarifications to customers on their enquiries.
– Provides timely feedback and reports to Senior Sales Manager.
– Final negotiations of contract after gaining Management approval
– Maintaining confidential information of bidding projects & Securing key personnel, making sure that clients are satisfied.