- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Student/Internship
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: November 21, 2020 11:54 am
- Expires: 355 days, 3 hours
Grab the opportunity during Pandemic to work in MNC as a Sales Executive (Intern)
Overview of the company
American Business Association Inc. is a US based company; we belief in hiring right talent by providing inductive work environment and we are ranked first in the world as Innovative Product House.
Companies primary Objective’s:
• We believe in innovation.
• Our objective is to undertake and introduce new research-based products and services.
• We also believe that “Customers Support is not service, it’s an attitude”
Group of companies of American Business Association Inc.
• HireKhan(HR & Outsourcing Platform)
• Fundacle (Fintech Platform)
• ABACert (The Credit Ratings Company)
• PerPayment (Ad sell Network)
Designation: Sales Executive Intern
Location: Remote location
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Intern to join our excellent Sales team. The Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Sr. Sales Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
“Join us as intern’s, we will provide you with the opportunity to shape your career as a Outperform Chief Revenue Officer”.
We will inculcate the following abilities a) problem solving b) Trust building C) above all how to maintain professional relationships with clients.
Roles and responsibility:
• Working closely with the Sr. Sales Manager or Deputy Country Head, and completing all allocated tasks.
• Propaganda of company’s product on Social Media and approaching the prospect client through Social Media
• Attending and participating in meetings, workshops and events.
• Updating documents and sales records.
• Reviewing self-sales performance against sales targets.
• Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirements:
• Degree in Marketing, Business or similar may be required.
• Laptop / Desktop and smart phone with good internet connectivity
• Strong self-motivation.
• Proficiency in a foreign language would be advantageous.
• Ability to cope with rejection.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• A professional appearance.
• Opportunity to work for 110 countries
• Work from home
• You can work remotely
• Exorbitant commission
• Opportunity to earn through Social Media Adsell
• Internship Certificate after successful completion of the Internship period
• Opportunity to achieve career growth in short span of time
Note: There are limited vacancies to be filled, therefore relevant applications will be shortlisted on “First Come- First Serve Basis”till the vacancy is available .