- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Consumer Goods
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: July 24, 2017 2:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Achieve assigned sales and distribution targets.
• Develop the business by acquiring new food service accounts in the assigned territory.
• Ensure achieving growth and profitability.
• Achieve food service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
• Identifying the market potential in order to establish new accounts, achieve sales target, etc.
• Provide superior customer service levels.
• Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance.
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to
provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeline and cost.
• Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
• Coordinate with other divisions to ensure having the needed support.
• Analyze and report internal sales figures and growth opportunities periodically and when required.
• Keep a good and ethical working relationship with the customers.
The Successful Applicant
The role is 100% sales driven so you must be a go-better. You must be comfortable selling face-to-face. It is essential that you have sales experience in the field.
Additionally, the appropriate individual for this role must be well spoken in English
• The successful candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a sales position in Food Service/F&B/FMCG Distribution Company in the UAE.
• You must have a proven track record in developing markets and achieving business results
• It is essential that you hold a College Degree. Having a UAE Driving License is a must.
• You must have developed strong selling capabilities and should be a team player.
• Preferred nationalities: Arab, Western, South and North African.
• From 25 to 30 years old
What do we offer?
• An exciting career within a successful team.
• A unique employee value proposition based on regional, vertical and cross functional career growth
• A rewarding and appreciative corporate culture
• A competitive package and benefits
Note: If you are qualified and interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW WITHIN THIS WEEK.
403 total views, 1 today