- City: Dubai
- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
- Listed: March 13, 2018 7:59 pm
- Expires: 354 days, 18 hours
A Property Inspection company that deals with Real Estate Market, Civil Defense, Municipality and Developers is in need of a SALES EXECUTIVE.
The candidate must possess the following:
• Must have experience in sales dealing with Developers, FM Companies, Owner Association Management, Government Officials, etc.
• Ensures a consistent revenue and profit growth of the company services by dealing the sales activities of the company’s inspection services, i.e., Building Inspection, Property Inspection, Reserve Fund Study, Escrows.
• Identifies objectives, strategies, employing positive planning and action plans necessary for improving short and long-term sales and earnings.
• Initiates sales presentations and present proposals.
• Oversees marketing-related activities and effectively coordinates with the Management of existing and upcoming requirements.
• Must have an expertise in property development in the residential, business, leisure and hospitality sectors in order to coordinate the evaluation of proposals and coordinate negotiations and meetings with clients.
• Responsible for working on contracts in multiple projects in the UAE.
• Must have experience reporting into a top level of management/ the board and be of strong nature with excellent communication skills.
• A high-level performer and dynamic.
• Must have a stable career track record with a relevant qualification in business administration and marketing.
• This is a key role and is, therefore, suitable for candidates who have been in such a position previously.
• Bachelor or Higher degree in a relevant field such as Business Management and Marketing
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales preferably in Real Estate market.
• Preferred Middle East experience.
• An excellent communication skill in English Language is a must.
20 total views, 1 today
Dujobs - The largest jobs database website in Dubai