- Salary: After Interview
- City: Ajman
- Industry: Construction
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: July 29, 2017 5:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
1. NEBOSH/ IOSH /OSHA certification
2. Safety audit trained
3. Minimum 1-2 years of UAE experience as safety officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Implementation and control of HSE procedures, training within the company in compliance to industry standards coordinating health and Safety issues;
2. Take part in project meetings and plan, implement, manage, and maintain environmental safety & health programs at project sites.
3. Plan, execute, and carry out project site preventative care, safety, and compliance training programs.
4. Monitor the safety performance of all on-site workers to ensure that all workers on the site work safely.
5. Update and display safety policies and pertinent information on the company bulletin board.
6. Prepare Risk Assessment & job risk assessment.
7. Carry out Audit and Inspection at workplace.
8. Responsible for determining, requesting and checking the safety equipment required in every project.
9. Be the primary contact for project site injury and incident notification, investigation, and case management.
10. Probe into all injuries, accidents and near misses. Identify the causes and advise on any improvement in safety standards that need to be made.
11. Review accident summary reports and take appropriate action when accident trends are unfavorable.
12. Conduct regular tool box talks and educate the persons on hazards, risks etc to maintain a safe environment
13. Ensure safety reports and data are collected and submitted to the concerned authority.
14. Act as a liaison with the government (OH&S), ambulance services and hospitals, management, subcontractors and workers regarding aspects of health and safety on and off the job.
15. Maintain an inventory list of safety equipments purchased.
16. Establishing inspection schedules for all tools, major equipment, lifting devices and mobile equipment to ensure safe operating conditions and compliance with current regulations.
Drop in CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
232 total views, 2 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI