- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: February 10, 2019 12:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience in Loading and unloading materials, packing and picking products.
• Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
• Over all in charge of the warehouse and familiar with warehouse procedures.
• Control and maintain records of incoming and outgoing materials
• Inventory and compiles records of supply transactions and report of expenditures
• Requesting items for stocks, issued items upon the request based on the approved documents.
• Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, especially expiration date for the goods and acceptable quality.
• Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems and must be Computer literate EXCEL, WORD applications
Qualification & Essential Skills:
• High school or Equivalent
• Hands-on work experience in Bitumen & Construction Chemicals only.
• Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
• Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.