- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: May 10, 2018 12:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Title: Sr. Operator – Carbon Black
Location: Onshore Base
Purpose of Job:
Operates control panels comprising highly sophisticated and computerised (DCS) equipment on shift in the assigned operating area. Includes the operations and control of instrumentation on the control panels governing process qualities and quantities. Constantly visualizes, diagnoses and manipulates micro processing electronic controlling facilities to ensure proper function and that products meet the required stipulated specifications and quantities. Includes gas receipt stations, water receipt stations and their utilities and various equipment including transmission pipelines, flares, burn pits and pig launchers and receivers. Provides functional direction to Operators to adjust plant operations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Carbon Black Unit experience is mandatory
• Completion of Technical Secondary (12 years) education followed by Higher Diploma in a technical trade.
• 6 years’ experience in plant operations in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry. Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
• Fair knowledge in DCS & PLC applications.
325 total views, 1 today