- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: May 10, 2018 12:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Title: Shift Supervisor – Carbon Black
Location: Onshore Base
Purpose of Job:
Supervises, on shift, the operation of the units in the assigned section to ensure that plant throughput and products meet Company requirements and specifications in the most economical and safe manner within the designated area and control. Coordinates periodic checks, adjustments and maintains follow up on all maintenance activities in his respective operation area.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Carbon Black Unit Experience is mandatory
• Completion of Technical Secondary (12 Years) education followed by 3 years full time training leading to a higher Diploma in a technical trade.
• 7 years’ experience in plant operations in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry. High level of relevant technical knowledge and application.
• Good knowledge in DCS.
• Must have good computer skills- MS Office, MAXIMO.
• Very good oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable
383 total views, 1 today