- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: July 27, 2017 10:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
• Must be willing to travel on-site if required.
• Setup and configuration of development environment
• Responsible to troubleshoot and identify customer issues with the reports
• Assist in the preparation of report templates for customer communication
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all customers at all times
• Create report documentation as required
• Computer Science or related degree and prior experience in banking or warehousing industry is desirable.
• 4+ years in writing reports using SAP Business Objects (MUST)
• Experience in SAP Business Objects version 4.1 (MUST)
• Experience with Universal Design Tools (MUST)
• Experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence (MUST)
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skill are a must.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking and good organizational skills.
• Detail-oriented and persistent in execution and follow-up tasks and the ability to lead and work in a team environment.
• Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
• Demonstrated skills in operating systems (MS platform – NT/XP/Windows 7, SERVER2012, CITRIX) database systems (MS SQL 2012, Oracle) and application systems (IBM Websphere, JBoss) is desirable
• Working knowledge of used programming languages (e.g. Java, .NET, C#) is desirable and have excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment.
• Need to utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
• The ability to make recommendations for continuous quality improvements in all areas of accountability.
• Flexibility to work long hours as necessary and able to handle high pressure in a professional manner
267 total views, 1 today