Required SAP B1 Technical ERP Administrator for a Lubricants Distribution company based in JLT, Dubai
- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: January 29, 2019 10:52 am
- Expires: 153 days, 15 hours
– Minimum 1-3 years experience on same field.
– Prior Experience in Middle East is desirable.
– Should be able to understand business requirements and ensure
– On-time support to all SAP B1 users on the LAN and remotely.
– Customization of approved system amendments and additions for
the SAP B1.
– Resolving SAP B1 user related transactional problems.
– Monitoring and maintaining SAP B1 system security, data &
– Timely SAP B1 versions upgrade, and evaluating and installing
– Provides SAP B1 maintenance support to correct system errors
Logs, tracks, resolves, and closes service -requests to the
– Provide add-on to ERP system to meet the future need.
– Integrating SAP B1 with other in house and third party
– SAP B1 Training to end users.
– Customizing various MIS reports from SAP B1 using crystal
– Implementation of new IT Initiatives which include
coordination with software partner.
– Experience of Working alone with minimum supervision.
– Preferred candidates with HANA experience
341 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI