- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Consumer Goods
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
- Listed: February 4, 2018 10:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• To answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
• To handle staff and visitors flight, hotel, transportation bookings
• To maintain proper records of all office materials and supplies
• Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
• Create and manage both digital and hardcopy office filing systems
• Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings
• Handle conference rooms booking
• Prepare bills and take payments
• Take and pass on messages to Guests
• Deal with special requests from Guests
• Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
• Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
• Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
• Ensure that the toilets and conference rooms are clean
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail
The Successful Applicant
The role is 100% customers driven so you must be a go-better. It is essential that you have customer service / receptionist experience in the field.
Additionally, the appropriate individual for this role must be well spoken in English
• The successful candidate must have 2 to 5 years’ experience in a customer service position in Food Service/F&B/FMCG Distribution Company.
• It is essential that you hold a College Degree.
• You must have developed strong customer service capabilities and should be a team player.
• Preferred nationalities: Asian
• From 25 to 30 years old
What do we offer?
• An exciting career within a successful team.
• A unique employee value proposition based on regional, vertical and cross functional career growth
• A rewarding and appreciative corporate culture
• A competitive package and benefits
If interested, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com for our review and shortlisting. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW THIS WEEK.
355 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI