- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: September 12, 2018 5:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
£32,257 to £43,307 per annum inclusive High Cost Area Supplement
(Exact salary will depend on location and working pattern).
Come home for Christmas
1.9 million. The number of emergency calls made in London every year. The most in the country. But working for the London Ambulance Service is more than just the numbers. It’s about the people. The patients. The newborn babies, the cardiac arrests, stabbing victims, third-degree burns and elderly fallers. It’s about being here when people need us most. Which is why, this Christmas, don’t just visit friends and family – come home and provide the highest quality care for one of the world’s busiest ambulance services.
As a qualified HCPC registered paramedic, you’ll provide effective and timely assessments, treatment and diagnosis to patients in a range of emergency and out-of-hospital situations. It could be during the most urgent and critical time of their lives, or when they simply don’t have anyone else. With at least two years’ post-registration experience, you’ll also be a natural leader, helping develop and mentor operational staff such as newly qualified paramedics and students. That way, you’ll help us deliver a high-quality, patient-centred service. And you’ll contribute to an integrated approach of delivering out-of-hours/unscheduled care with some of our key stakeholders – including health and social care organisations.
Benefits of joining:
– Be part of a progressive ambulance service which utilises more alternative care pathways, treating more patients more patients in their home and giving more advice to callers over the phone.
– Protected training and continued professional development through individual learning accounts – More career pathways for clinicians as a result of new models of care introduced
– Enhanced hands on experience across the spectrum in the Service
– Competitive relocation package – In addition you will receive 27 days annual leave rising to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years plus access to childcare vouchers, NHS Pension scheme, cycle scheme and season ticket loan.
When you come home for Christmas, be here for the people who need you the most.
To find out more and to apply, please visit – http://jobs.londonambulance.nhs.uk/
683 total views, 1 today