- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: January 25, 2017 6:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are a small company but growing.
Sector: Café/catering sector.
We are looking for a energic person to join us as a Purchasing & Warehouse Manager (non-food).
•Forecast levels of demand for services and products;
•Keep a constant check on stock levels;
•Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
•Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments;
•Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers;
•Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided;
•Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future;
•Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities;
•Ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives;
•Find alternative suppliers for key products;
• Keep the warehouse well organized;
– Minimum 4 to 5 years as a purchaser/purchasing manager (non-food) & good knowledge about warehousing.
– Need to be smart and fast with excellent organisation skills to plan our purchases.
– Indian national preferred
– Excellent command in English to communicate with different nationalities
– Good knowledge : Windows pack office
– UAE Driving License
– Min age: 32 – Max 40
Salary:7000-8000 aed depending on profil
Working days: 6days a week – Friday off
Working hours: 8am to 6pm with one hour lunch break.
If you don’t meet the requirements, don’t waste time.
Send your CV on my email
306 total views, 3 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI