- Salary: After Interview
- City: Ajman
- Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: May 20, 2018 9:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ONE OF OUR CLIENT LOOKING FOR FOLLOWING WORKERS URGENT BASIS
WORK LOCATION BRUNEI
DESIGNATION : LAUNDRY MANAGER
QUALIFICATION : BHM
EXPERIENCE : 7-10 YEARS (INTERNATIONAL HOTEL EXPERIENCE)
SALARY : 2200 BND PER MONTH
CONTRACT : 2 YEARS
Purpose of Role:
To provide an efficient and safe Hotel laundry facility where guests are provided with the best available service and to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of uniforms, linen and terry items.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
• Ensure that the Laundry Department is attended according to business demands
• Accommodate all guest requests in an accurate end efficient manner
• Evaluate the staffing requirements and prepare work schedules weekly, adhering to budget goals
• Leading the department staff, including involvement in selection process, training, scheduling, assigning tasks, conducting performance appraisals, coaching, issuing corrective action
• Monitor and ensure that the Laundry staff perform their job functions to the expected level of service
• Maintenance and upkeep of all laundry equipment and knowledge of all laundry equipment
• Assist the Laundry staff whenever necessary in performing all job functions
• Develop new methods for increasing laundry efficiency.
• Operate all laundry machines and add designated chemicals in accordance with specified amounts, times and temperatures for the particular articles to be washed
• Adhere to all health and safety requirements within the Laundry and wider Hotel environment
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbal and non-verbal
• Ability to maintain accurate records
• Ability to understand guests’ service needs
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
• Ability to be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
Education / Experience:
• Five (5) or more years’ experience’ of managing a hotel laundry facility
• Experience of working in a luxury hotel
• Frequently required to stand and use hands to, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
• Frequently lift and/or move relatively heavy weights.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, colour vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is required to use chemicals.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NATIONALITY : INDIAN ONLY CAN APPLY
AGENCY FEES APPLICABLE
NOTE : WE ARE REQUESTING TO YOU PLEASE ONLY SEND WITH US RELEVANT CVS IF YOU DON’T HAVE SIMILAR QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE PLEASE IGNORE THIS OFFER
APPLICANTS SEND WITH US YOUR UPDATED RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
WHATS APP NUMBER 00971582194345
380 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI