- Salary: After Interview
- City: Sharjah
- Industry: Other
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Project Based
- Gender: Any
- Listed: April 29, 2018 11:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Part Time/Project based job opening for Graphic Designer/ Web & Social Media Content Creator for local healthcare company.
Candidates need to be dependable, creative & talented designers who can understand marketing department requirements and bring them to fruition.
**Incase of good turn around and creative work, company may assign ALL future tasks to selected candidate.**
Job – Subject to change/add at anytime:
1. Develop the overall layout, design and production of ads, billboards, brochures, flyers, displays, signage, posters, and other marketing materials.
2. Use a variety of graphics and layout software to assist in the design.
3. Gather relevant information for projects by discussing ideas with the client and/or by performing their own research.
4. Consider cognitive, cultural, physical, and social factors in planning and executing designs for the target audience.
5. Prepare initial layout with the aid of a computer to illustrate the vision for the design and select colors, sound, artwork, photography, animation, style of type and other visual elements for the design.
6. Present the completed design to the marketing manager for initial approval and then the GM for final approval.
7. Interact with various print & manufacturing companies to ensure accuracy in the final product.
8. Review the mock-up design from the printer for errors before final printing.
9. Develop material for Internet Web pages, interactive media and
multimedia projects including company Social Media.
10. Provide input in collaborative concepts sessions with other graphic designers.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply with the following to: email@example.com
1- Your most recent resume (make sure your phone number is on it!)
2- A link to your online portfolio or a Dropbox/Google Drive, etc. of examples of your work.
359 total views, 1 today