- Salary: After Interview
- City: Sharjah
- Industry: Paints
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
- Listed: April 30, 2017 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
– Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
– Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
– Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Organizing sales visits
– Demonstrating and presenting products
– Establishing new business
– Maintaining accurate records
– Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
– Reviewing sales performance
– Negotiating contracts and packages
– Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
Key skills for sales executives:
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Commercial awareness
– IT skills
– Numerical skills
Any degree subject is acceptable, although relevant qualifications are preferred for some positions, particularly within the coating or technical sales.
Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial. Larger employers run vacation courses and placements which can give a useful insight into the profession. Job shadowing, networking and speculative applications are advisable.
*MUST HAVE U.A.E. (LMV)DRIVING LICENCE.
*OWN CAR WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE.
340 total views, 1 today