- Salary: After Interview
- City: Ajman
- Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: May 20, 2018 9:31 am
- Expires: 117 days, 10 hours
ONE OF OUR CLIENT LOOKING FOR FOLLOWING WORKERS URGENT BASIS
WORK LOCATION BRUNEI
DESIGNATION : F&B MANAGER
QUALIFICATION : BHM
EXPERIENCE : 10-15 YEARS (INTERNATIONAL HOTEL EXPERIENCE)
SALARY : 2800 BND PER MONTH
CONTRACT : 2 YEARS
Purpose of Role:
Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage, the Food & Beverage Manager oversees all F&B operations within the Hotel and Country Club
Core Job Functions:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
• To ensure that guests feel welcomed and comfortable in all F&B outlets and in all places where F&B Services are provided to guests.
• To direct and supervise all F&B operations at close range by being physically involved in all aspects of the operations.
• To anticipate and attend to guests needs in all F&B outlets and ensure maximum guest satisfaction at all times.
• To plan for the necessary manning level in all outlets in order to provide the highest service level within the agreed manning guide.
• To deal promptly with customer complaints and launch service recovery procedures whenever necessary.
• To regularly review F&B service processes and standards with a view to constantly improve upon them.
• Improve the Food & Beverage customer satisfaction rating.
• To monitor F&B budgets and costs as per company policy.
• To control inventories of Food and Beverage commodities, small equipment and other consumables.
• To prepare yearly F&B operating and CAPEX budgets.
• To develop and implement an effective benchmarking system for the continuous improvement of the F&B operations.
• To ensure adequate yield and profitability of F&B operations.
• Innovation, learning and growth
• To continuously introduce new concepts and ideas to develop the F&B services.
• To invest time and effort in their own development in order to be proactive and update in the latest developments in the field of F&B services and standards.
• To initiate, supervise and monitor the implementation of appropriate training to enhance the level of knowledge, skills and attitude of F&B personnel.
• To conduct daily communication meetings to ensure an effective flow of information occurs within the department.
• To ensure that the F&B staff are well motivated and that all staff problems are promptly dealt with.
• To set annual and periodic objectives for all F&B outlets and operate an effective and timely Performance Management System
• Performs any additional or special duties, as directed by the management.
• Minimum of 2 years management experience required in a 5 establishment
• Educated to degree level
• Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
• Full time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
• Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lbs.
• Proficient in computer skills including Micros, POS systems, Word and Excel.
• Professional appearance
• Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task
• Must have good supervisory skills.
• Must have good communication and ability to promote sales.
• Must be skilled in time management.
• Must have teaching and motivational skills.
• Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their way to accommodate the guests and exceed their expectations.
• Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of guests.
• Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
• Must show enthusiasm for the job, the restaurant and the hotel.
• Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
• Must have a good self-image and be able to command the respect of the employees.
• Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
• Must handle guest complaints according to policies and procedures.
• Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
• Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach.
NATIONALITY : INDIAN ONLY CAN APPLY
AGENCY FEES APPLICABLE
NOTE : WE ARE REQUESTING TO YOU PLEASE ONLY SEND WITH US RELEVANT CVS IF YOU DON’T HAVE SIMILAR QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE PLEASE IGNORE THIS OFFER
APPLICANTS SEND WITH US YOUR UPDATED RESUME TO [email protected]
WHATS APP NUMBER 00971582194345
263 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI