- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Retailing
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: April 22, 2018 11:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are looking to hire an Event Coordinator with following skills.
– Provide administrative support to Event Director and Event Manager
– Assist in event reconciliation
– Assist with budgeting and financials
– Manage contractors
– Compile post-event reports
– Supervise the set-up, running, and break down of the event, identifying and resolving problems.
– Correspond with clients to plan event and establish budget.
– Select event vendors and staff, direct and supervise their work.
– Plan and manage the logistics of an event, including venue, guests, AV production and catering
– Assist in developing program lineup, speech development and script development for events.
– Coordinate development of motivational videos to be shown at events and to be used for marketing purposes.
– Create detailed logistical documents including Run of Show, A/V cues, and event flight-plans.
– Create professional level PPT slide decks to be shown at events.
– Facilitate event run-through and prep of all performers, speakers and guests.
– 5+ years job-related experience involving event management
– Creative skills and ability to develop ideas for special events
– Personable, detail oriented, organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects
– Ability to function independently and as a member of a team
– Excellent oral and written communication
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Budgeting and time management skills
– Strong problem solving skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
– Creative and flexible, with an ability to juggle competing priorities
– Takes initiative
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Ability to manage multiple projects, shifting deadlines, and to work independently.
To apply send your updated cv.
364 total views, 1 today