- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Other
- Career: Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: October 5, 2017 2:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Post CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation / Benefits Analyst
Developing employee benefit procedures.
Overseeing the maintenance of employee benefits records through on-line
data terminal/work station computer input.
Developing procedures and forms whereby district and school-based
personnel can add to, delete from, or update the employee benefits master
file.Planning, organizing and directing the activities related to group health,
group life, dental, vision, flexible fringe benefits and student athletic insurance
Assigning priorities and deadlines.
Preparing special reports and records.
Coordinating work flow and procedures between Employee Benefits and
Developing and maintaining a system of procedures to administer the
employee fringe benefits program.
Coordinating the acquisition of medical, vision insurance coverage
and flexible fringe benefit programs.
Acting as a liaison between all health plan representatives and employee
Reviewing performance agreements with the flexible benefit plan
administrator and participating as the client performance team member.
Monitoring and reviewing performance agreements with all medical plan
Overseeing the reconciliation of health plan monthly eligibility reports.
Overseeing the reconciliation of premium reports from medical and flexible
Experience: 5 years
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OFFICER
1. At least minimum 5 years’ experience in Employee Benefits procedures in UAE.
2. Must be knowledgeable in UAE Medical and Life Insurance policies and administration.
3. Thorough knowledge of office practices and Employee Benefit procedures.
4. Well organized and can work with a minimum supervision
5. Must be willing to work in Musaffa, Abu Dhabi.
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
263 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI