- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: May 16, 2018 11:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Purpose of the role:
The Brand Marketing Manager provides project management and administrative support, assists with marketing operations and sales support as assigned by the Marketing Team. Works independently on special projects according to agreed timelines and special requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute all aspects of Marketing and Communications, Branding, Advertising and Promotions for the brand.
• Conceptualize and design multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• Liaise with the agencies, external suppliers & in house graphic designers for the implementation of ATL and BTL marketing campaigns.
• Assist in development and distribution of marketing collaterals.
• Organize and coordinate launches, road shows and events.
• Provide data& ROI analytics related to marketing campaigns for management review.
• Work with the operations team on the execution of marketing plans and sales promotions.
• Create Marketing Budgets and adhere to financial guidelines.
• Create timeline for when things need to be ordered, submitted, completed, etc.
• Communicate regularly with franchisees to understand their marketing needs then guide them in the planning and execution of marketing campaign & promotions.
• Maintain and enrich all external perceptions of the brand.
• Identify trends and insights, an optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal terms to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Bachelors/ Diploma in Marketing/ Marketing Communications or related discipline.
• At least 5 to 7 years of related marketing experience in the Food/ Beverage Industry.
• Matured, well-organized and able to work independently.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Good organizational and project management skills.
• Self-motivated, resourceful, with high level of initiative.
• Have experience in dealing with external agencies.
• Strong Negotiation skills.
• Ability to cope in a fast paced environment.
• Able to give clear briefs.
• Demonstrates extreme attention to detail.
• A person who takes initiative and identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
304 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI